Monday, March 2, 2009

Well, we got a surprise Sunday waking up with snow on the ground. We will begin our Heaven study next Sunday, March 8. I hope you had an opportunity to read to page 17.
And I bet you already have questions. Hold those thoughts and we will answer them together. I am a grandmother again. Randi and Keith had a boy last Tuesday. His name is Daniel Noah Fundrburg. He weighed 8 lbs. even and was 21 3/4 inches long. Everyone is doing good. I kept Jake today. Jennifer has come down with that cold virus and did not want Jake to get it so Danny and I kept him today. He is getting so big. Before long Noah will be as big as Jake now.

Can't wait to begin our study. See all of you Sunday. I do have some more books for those who did not get one.

Gena

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed the lesson yesterday. Our time is just too short. We all appreciate Gena's work preparing for this. Thanks also to Sandra for our binders to keep all of our lessons together. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete