Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Heaven

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! It is a beautiful day today. I hope you can get out and enjoy it. My sister-in-laws sister died Sat. so I will be going to a funeral. I know that Bernice is with Jesus right now and what a glorious day that must be. Nothing that we can see or imagine here on earth compares to what she is seeing and feeling.

We ran out of time Sunday to finish our discussion on the present day Heaven. We will begin by asking any questions you might have so far and reading Revelations 10:9-10. One of the questions will be "do people have intermediate bodies in the present Heaven"?

Do people in the present heaven see what is happening on earth?

Does being aware of events on earth diminish our joy or happiness in Heaven?

Hopefully we can continue with the handout I gave you last week. This World is Not My Home...Or Is It?

In your Heaven book read to the middle of page 48.

Please pray each and every time you begin your study time that God will speak to you in a clear and concise way about Heaven.

Don't forget about lunch after church. We will be going to Sweet Bones at the Summit on 280. If any of you want to ride with me let me know Sunday. I can carry 4.

Hope to see all of you Sunday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Gena,
    Sorry to hear about your sister-in-law's sister. It is never easy to lose a loved one, even if we know they are going to Heaven.

    I can't wait for our next lesson on Heaven. I am learning sooo much!! Thanks for all of your hard work in preparing the lessons!!

    Sandra M.

    ReplyDelete