Monday, March 30, 2009

I hope that all of you are enjoying the class as much as I am. I learn something new everytime I study this book. If it is O.K. with everyone will continue our study right through Easter. I am sure Pastor Tim will have an Easter message. I think it is very appropriate that we are talking about the ressurection in our study.

We missed several of you last Sunday. I think the last count was 14 attending on March 29.

Don't forget our trip to Cullman on April 18. I did not get to go the last time the class went so I am looking forward to it.

We did not get to finish what I wanted to this last Sunday, so we will finish talking about "standing firm" in your faithfulness in God. We will also talk about where and when will our deliverance come?

We will also talk about the millennium (very briefly).

Read through page 65 in your book. See all of you Sunday....

No comments:

Post a Comment