Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Today on Good Morning America the author of the book that Marcia brought Sunday was on TV. He wrote "The Shack" for his children. When he wrote the book he made 15 copies on a printer to give to his children and friends. Well he has now sold over 6 million copies. I have not read the book but you can read an excerpt on ABC Good Morning America website. Marcia bought a copy for our class that you can read (you may have to get in line though). Pastor Tim mentioned this book several Sundays back in his sermon.

I received our books on Heaven. I will give them out Sunday. Remember this is a condensed version. You may want to buy the big book anyway. It is up to you. I will have a guide for you to complete each week as we study together.

I hope all of you are having a good day.

Gena

No comments:

Post a Comment